pluginsware.com seeks to follow the industry’s best practices concerning personal information handling.
Whenever you register for our members-only services, for example using our forum, we may ask personal information about you. This can consist of such information as your name, e-mail, website address, gender, etc. By entering the information in the fields requested you enable pluginsware.com to provide you with the services you select.
pluginsware.com will NOT sell, rent or otherwise willingly transmit the recorded personal information to any third party. Your privacy is important to us and we will not even offer aggregate information resulting from personal information processing to any part outside pluginsware.com. We only use the recorded personal information for:
- Service administration purposes, e.g. sending you password reminders, registration confirmations, billing subscription services etc.;
- To contact you regarding new content added on our website, e.g. new forum posts, if you have opted in for this sort of communication;
- To personalize your experience, through the storage of your preferences in our site’s database;
- Analyze the use of our website and improve its usability;
- Dispute chargeback requests
1. When we contact you
We only contact you if you have explicitly opted-in for such communication through the use of our services. For example:
- We may contact you if a new post was added to a thread or category you have subscribed to
- We shall contact you to send you a copy of your invoice after a purchase
- We may contact you when you register or modify a user account, request a username/password reminder or reset, or in any other case where you perform an action related to the administration of the information stored in your user account
These forms of contact are conducted by automated software running on our server. You always have the chance to opt-out from such communication. pluginsware.com will never send unsolicited email messages (“spam”) or allow third parties access to our users and contacts database.
We may also directly contact you – manually sending out emails, as opposed to automatic email sending outlined above – under special circumstances such as:
- Suspecting that your account is compromised by an unauthorized third party
- Before, during or after server-related incidents which may seriously hamper your ability to use our services
- In case you have crossed the line of fair use of our services
- If you have so asked us with an email, ticket, personal message, instant message, Twitter message or any other form of contact.
2. Contact for marketing
We do not send unsolicited (or even opt-in) email messages for marketing purposes.
Information sharing with third parties
Information collected by pluginsware.com will not be shared with any third parties. Not in their raw form, not in a processed or aggregate form. We do not share personal information with third parties except as stated in the “Use of collected information” article
3. Contact information
- Sending an email to admin at this domain name
- You can use the SUPPORT