Paid Listing Submissions
This is not a core plugin feature and you will have to purchase the PRO plugin “ACADP – Fee Plans” in order to utilize this functionality.
This plugin helps you to create paid plans. A fee plan can be free (0.00) or not, and is associated to one or more categories.
Download & Install:
You can download the package directly from your account after paying for the plugin. Then, you’ll need to install and activate the plugin just like installing a normal WordPress plugin.
The next step is to enable this feature.
- Go to your “WordPress Admin Panel => Classifieds & Directory => Settings => Monetize Settings”
- Find section “Fee Plans” and enable the feature by selecting “Enabled” checkbox.
- Save the changes.
Create Fee Plans:
After enabling Fee Plans, you’ll get a new “Fee Plans” submenu under “Classifieds & Directory” menu. Site Admin can create/edit/delete fee plans under this submenu.
- Plan Name
- Plan Description
- Fee Amount: Price for the plan.
- Listing Duration (in days): Number of days a listing under this plan is published for.
- Categories: Categories the plan belongs to.
- Publish: Publish fee plan.
When you’ve fee plans added, your users will be requested to choose a plan when submitting listings from the front-end. If the plan requires payment, then he/she will be charged using one of the payment gateways you’ve under “WordPress Admin Panel => Classifieds & Directory => Settings => Payment Gateways”.